Monday, February 21, 2011

Spero reaches half-way mark

Today, I'm happy to report that our game Spero reaches a very exciting milestone. We're at the half-way mark in the project, and we at Bloom Studios couldn't be happier with the progress that's been made. After tireless efforts from our art, programming, and design team, we've found ourselves with a very early version of the game. 

Next week is the long-anticipated game developers conference in San Fransisco. Bloom will be sending two members of the team to showcase its work. Myself and Nathan Moore will be attending the main conference, and we're very excited to show off the teams hard work.

This week, we're working on level design, more animations, environmental detail, and some additional models. I can tell you right now that this week is going to be a very tightly orchestrated one. We have a lot of work that needs to be done even before the weekend which includes an updated demo level.

Throughout this week, I'll do my best to update you with progression. I'm sure some frustrations will work their ways into my updates, but I can also promise a lot of excitement as well.

Thank you!

- Andrew N. Zurek

No comments:

Post a Comment